About Nurokind D3 Tablet :
Each film coated Nurokind D3 tablet contains Mecobalamin 1500 mcg, Alpha Lipoic Acid 100 mg, Vitamin D3 1000 IU, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride 3 mg, Folic Acid 1.5 mg and Excipients q.s.
Use of Nurokind D3 Tablet :
Nurokind D3 tablet is usually indicated for:
- Dietary supplement
- Vitamin deficiency
- Neuropathic pain
Usage direction of Nurokind D3 Tablet :
- Nurokind D3 tablet should be taken orally.
- Nurokind D3 tablet is taken whole with the help of water.
- Do not crush, chew or break the tablet.
- Do not stop or skip the medicine without physician’s advice.
- Do not consume more than the prescribed quantity.
Precaution & Related information of Nurokind D3 Tablet :
- If allergic to this medicine, inform the physician immediately.
- If find any complication, inform the physician immediately.
- Consult with the physician, during pregnancy & lactation.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a dry place at a temperature not exceeding 30°C. Protect from light.