About Newbona Active Tablet :
Each film coated Newbona Active tablet contains Calcium Carbonate 1250 mg equivalent to Elemental Calcium 500 mg, Vitamin D3 2000 IU, Mecobalamin 1500 mcg, L-Methylfolate Calcium 1 mg, Pyridoxal 5'-Phosphate 0.6 mg.
Use of Newbona Active Tablet :
Newbona Active tablet is usually indicated for:
- Calcium deficiency
- Vitamin deficiency
- Bone problems
Usage direction of Newbona Active Tablet :
- Newbona Active tablet should be taken orally.
- Newbona Active tablet is taken whole with the help of water.
- Do not crush, chew or break the tablet.
- Do not stop or skip the medicine without physician’s advice.
- Do not consume more than the prescribed quantity.
Precaution & Related information of Newbona Active Tablet :
- If allergic to this medicine, inform the physician immediately.
- If find any complication, inform the physician immediately.
- Consult with the physician, during pregnancy & lactation.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store protected from light & moisture, at a temperature not exceeding 25°C.