About Neurobion Forte Tablet:
Neurobion Forte Tablet is formulated with Vitamin B complex with B that helps to relieve tingling and numbness.
Each film coated tablet contains:
Thiamine Mononitrate: 10 mg, Riboflavin:10 mg, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride: 3 mg, Cyanocobalamin Triturate in Gelatin equivalent to Cyanocobalamin: 15 mcg, Nicotinamide: 45 mg, Calcium Pantothenate: 50 mg, excipients q.s.
Colours Used: Ponceau 4R Lake and Titanium Dioxide
Appropriate Overages Added.
Uses of Neurobion Forte Tablet:
Neurobion Forte Tablet helps to relieve tingling and numbness due to B vitamins deficiency.
Usage Direction of Neurobion Forte Tablet:
- Neurobion Forte Tablet is intended for oral use only, in a dose and direction as advised by the physician.
- Neurobion Forte Tablet is to be swallowed whole with the help of water.
- Do not break, chew or crush the tablet.
- Do not skip or stop the medicine without the physician’s advice.
- Do not consume more than the recommended dose.
- Before consumption, always go through the leaflet or label instructions that come with the product.
Precaution & Related information of Neurobion Forte Tablet:
- If hypersensitive or allergic to Neurobion Forte Tablet, inform the physician immediately.
- If found any other complications, inform the physician immediately.
- The physician should be well informed when concomitant consumption of this one with any other medicines or supplements.
- Consult with the physician during pregnancy & lactation.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Storage Condition of Neurobion Forte Tablet:
- Store at or below 25°C in dry place.