Pack of: 1
Quantity: 10 ml
Packaging Type: Mono Carton
Product Type: Nasal Spray
Ideal For: Adult
Nasivion Classic (A) Nasal Spray is a medicine indicated for relieving nasal congestion (blocked nose). It narrows the small blood vessels and reduces blood flow in the inner surface of the nose by producing local vasoconstriction, therefore providing relief from nasal congestion.
Each ml of Nasivion Classic (A) Nasal Spray contains Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride 0.5 mg.
Nasivion Classic (A) Nasal Spray is advised to treat nasal congestion (Nose block) caused by a variety of conditions such as common cold, hay fever, and upper respiratory allergies.
- Nasivion Classic (A) Nasal Spray is intended for intranasal use in a dose and direction as advised.
- Clean the nose.
- Insert the nozzle into the affected nostril by tilting the head forward in an erect posture.
- Use the spray by squeezing the bottle once and continue normal breathing inwards (inhalation).
- Release the pressure from the bottle and remove the nozzle from the nostril.
- Repeat the same steps while applying in other nostrils.
- Close the cap tightly after use.
- Do not use more than the required quantity.
Precaution & Related information of Nasivion Classic (A) Nasal Spray:
- If hypersensitive or allergic to Nasivion Classic (A) Nasal Spray, inform the physician immediately.
- The Physician should be well informed when concomitant use of this nasal spray with any other medicines.
- Do not use if the seal is broken.
- Not to be used for babies and children under 6 years of age.
- Not be used for more than 10 consecutive days.
- A treatment-free period of several days should precede any repeated use.
- Consult with the physician during pregnancy & lactation.
Storage condition of Nasivion Classic (A) Nasal Spray:
- Preserve in a tight container at a temperature not exceeding 30°C.
- Keep out of reach of children.