About Lubrijoint 500 mg Tablet:
Lubrijoint 500 mg Tablet is a Glucosamine formulated Anti Osteoarthritic medication that helps in the management of Grade 1 Osteoarthritis and joint pain.
Each film coated tablet contains: Glucosamine Sulphate Potassium Chloride: 500 mg (equivalent to Glucosamine base: 296 mg).
Colours: Red Iron Oxide & Titanium Dioxide.
Use of Lubrijoint 500 mg Tablet:
Lubrijoint 500 mg Tablet helps in the management of Grade 1 Osteoarthritis and joint pain.
Usage direction of Lubrijoint 500 mg Tablet:
- Lubrijoint 500 mg Tablet is intended to consume orally in a dose and direction as directed by the physician.
- Lubrijoint 500 mg Tablet is to be taken whole with the help of water.
- Do not crush, chew or break the tablet.
- Do not skip or stop the medicine without the physician’s advice.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose.
- Before consumption, always go through the leaflet or label instructions that come with the product.
Precautions & Safety Related Information of Lubrijoint 500 mg Tablet:
- If allergic to any ingredients of Lubrijoint 500 mg Tablet, let the physician know straight away.
- If found any other complications, inform the physician immediately.
- The physician should be well informed when the concomitant consumption of this one with another medicine or supplement.
- Consult with the physician during pregnancy and lactation.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Storage Condition of Lubrijoint 500 mg Tablet:
- Store below 30°C. Protect from light and moisture.