About Lox 2% Jelly :
Lox 2% Jelly is a Local Anaesthetic medicine. Lox 2% Jelly contains Lignocaine Hydrochloride equivalent to anhydrous Lignocaine Hydrochloride 2.000% W/V, Methylparaben 0.061% W/V, Propylparaben 0.027 5 W/V (as preservatives) and water- soluble gel base in purified water q.s.
Use of Lox 2% Jelly :
Lox 2% Jelly is used for:
- Local anaesthesia
- Pain and irritation
Usage direction of Lox 2% Jelly :
- Lox 2% Jelly should be applied topically.
- For the dose & time schedule, follow the physician’s guideline.
- Before applying clean and dry the affected area.
- A thin layer of Lox 2% Jelly should be applied gently on the affected area.
- Puncture nozzle seal with piercing point of cap.
- Discard unused portion after single application.
- Do not skip or stop the dose without physician advice.
- Do not consume more than the prescribed quantity.
Precaution & Related information of Lox 2% Jelly :
- For external use only. Not for injection.
- If allergic to this medicine inform the physician immediately.
- If find any other complication inform the physician immediately.
- Consult with the physician during pregnancy & lactation.
- Hand should always be washed before and after application.
- Store below 30ºC, do not freeze.
- Keep away from children.