About Kansel DS Gel:
Each Kansel DS Gel Contains Clotrimazole 2.00% w/w, Propylene Glycol as base, Methylparaben 0.2% w/w (as preservative) and Propylparaben 0.1% w/w (as preservative).
Use of Kansel DS Gel :
Kansel DS Gel is used for treatment of:
- Athlete’s foot
- Jock itch
- Ring worm
- Tinea versicolor
Usage direction of Kansel DS Gel:
- Kansel DS Gel is intended for topical use only.
- Before applying, clean & dry the affected area.
- Don’t skip or stop the dose without doctor’s advice.
- Do not apply more than the prescribed quantity.
- Keep the tube tightly closed after use.
Precaution & Related information of Kansel DS Gel:
- Kansel DS Gel is external use only.
- If allergic to this medicine inform the physician immediately.
- If find any complication inform the physician immediately.
- Pregnancy & lactation: Please consult with the physician during pregnancy & lactation.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store at temperature below 30°C, protected from light. Do not freeze.