About Hepamerz Granules :
Each 5 gm
sachet contains: L-ornithine-L-Aspartate 3 gm and Flavoured base.
Use of Hepamerz Granules :
Hepamerz granules are prescribed for the treatment of liver diseases such as:
- Liver cirrhosis
Usage Direction of Hepamerz Granules :
- Hepamerz granules should be taken orally.
- Hepamerz granules is taken with glass of water.
- Please check the package label before use.
- Do not store constituted solution.
- Do not skip or stop the dose without physician’s advice.
- Do not consume more than the prescribed quantity.
Precautions & Related Information of Hepamerz Granules :
- If allergic to this granules inform the physician immediately.
- If find any other complication inform the physician immediately.
- Consult with physician during pregnancy & lactation.
- Without opening Hepamerz granules, shake and check the sachet for free flowing granules. It should not be used if granules are cracked.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store at a temperature not exceeding 30°C. Protect from light and moisture.