About Evion 600 mg Capsule:
Each soft gelatin Evion 600 mg capsule contains Tocopheryl Acetate 600 mg, Preservatives in capsule shell: Methylparaben and Propylparaben.
Use of Evion 600 mg Capsule:
Evion 600 mg capsule is prescribed for the treatment of vitamin E deficiency.
Usage Direction of Evion 600 mg Capsule:
- Evion 600 mg capsule should be taken orally.
- Evion 600 mg capsule is taken whole with the help of water.
- Do not crush, chew or break the capsule.
- Do not stop or skip the medicine without physician’s advice.
- Do not consume more than the prescribed quantity.
Precaution & Related Information of Evion 600 mg Capsule:
Storage condition of
Evion 600 mg Capsule:
- If allergic to this medicine inform the physician immediately.
- If find any other complication inform the physician immediately.
- Consult with the physician during pregnancy & lactation.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a dry place at or below 25°C.