Pack of: 1
Quantity: 50 g
Product Type: Ayurvedic Oral Gel
Outer Packaging Type: Mono-Carton
Food Preference: Veg
Mfg. Lic. No.: UK.AY.-196/2010
Curenext Oral Gel is an ayurvedic oral gel, which is to be applied under medical supervision.
Each g of gel contains:
Curcuma longa extract (Rhizome): 10.00 mg, Sucrose (Gel Base) q.s., Permitted Excipients q.s.
Colours: Brilliant Blue FCF, Erythrosine & Titanium Dioxide
- Serves as an ayurvedic oral gel.
- Curenext Oral Gel is recommended for oral use only as advised.
- Replace cap tightly after use.
- Before application always go through the leaflet or label instructions that come up with the product.
- If allergic to any ingredients of Curenext Oral Gel, let the physician know straight away.
- The physician should be well informed when concomitant application of this one with other products.
- An ayurvedic formulation, major ingredient being of natural origin has a tendency to show variability in colour however potency of formulation to show variability in colour however potency of formulation does not get impacted.
- Seek precautions during pregnancy & lactation.
- Store at a temperature not exceeding 30°C. Protected from moisture. Do not freeze.
- Keep out of reach of children.