Pack of: 1
Quantity: 100 ml
Product Type: Germicide Gargle
Packaging Type: Bottle
Mfg. Lic. No.: 83/UA/2006
Betadine Gargle is indicated for prevention and treatment of oro-pharyngeal infections of bacterial, viral, fungal origin. It is used as a broad spectrum antiseptic for pre, during and post dental procedures & surgeries.
Povidone-Iodine: 2% w/v (available iodine 0.2% w/v), Ethanol: 8.38% v/v in a mint flavor aq. Base.
- Reduces oro-pharyngeal infections.
- Serves as a broad spectrum antiseptic for pre, during and post dental procedures & surgeries.
- Betadine Gargle is recommended for external use only as advised.
- Direction of use: Dilute with an equal volume of water and gargle or rinse for at least 30 seconds. Repeat as long as required.
- Replace the cap tightly after use.
- Before application always go through the leaflet or label instructions that come up with the product.
- If allergic to any ingredients of Betadine Gargle, let the physician know straight away.
- The physician should be well informed when concomitant usage of this one with other products.
- Do not accept if cap seal is broken.
- Store protected from light at a temperature not exceeding 30°C.
- Keep out of reach of children.