Becosules syrup is indicated in the treatment of patients (1 year or older) with deficiencies of, or increased requirement for, vitamin B Complex and C.
Each 5 ml (1 Teaspoonful) Becosule Syrup contains:
Thiamine Hydrochloride: 2 mg, Riboflavin Sodium Phosphate: 2.54 mg, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride: 2 mg, Niacinamide: 20 mg, D-Panthenol: 6 mg, Ascorbic Acid: 75 mg In a flavored Syrupy base.
Appropriate overages added.
- Becosules Syrup is indicated in the treatment of patients (1 year or older) with deficiencies of, or increased requirement for, vitamin B Complex and C.
- Becosules Syrup is intended to consume orally, in a dose & direction as advised by the physician.
- This syrup is for paediatric use only.
- Replace cap securely.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
- Before consumption, always go through the leaflet or label instructions that come with the product.
Precaution & Safety related information:
- If allergic to any ingredients of Becosules Syrup, let the physician know straight away.
- The physician should become aware of the concomitant consumption of this one with other medicines or supplements.
- The use of Becosules Syrup in patients with deficiency or increased requirement of vitamins B-complex and C should be accompanied by specific therapy for the primary illness.
- Pyridoxine in Becosules Syrup may reduce the therapeutic effect of levodopa in Parkinson's disease.
- Riboflavin in Becosules Syrup may color the urine yellow.
- Store below 25° C.
- Keep out of reach of children.