Pack of: 1
Number of Pieces: 50 N Strips
Product Type: Test Strips
Brand: Accu Chek
Outer Packaging Type: Mono carton
Accu Chek Active Test Strip helps in determining the blood glucose level in the body by Accu-Chek SugarView color card to perform a digital visual check of the blood glucose range. This test strip is suitable for self-testing the blood glucose range. The system introduces people with type 2 diabetes to regular testing of blood glucose range with the help of optional pre-set goals.
- Box contains 50 test strips.
- Suitable for self-testing and easy to handle.
- The test strip requires 1–2 µL of blood (1 µL (microliter).
- The blood glucose test takes approximately 13–45 seconds.
- Test strips are for single use only.
- The test strips may only be used outside of the body. If you use the test strips with an Accu-Chek Active blood glucose meter instead of the app, only the information in the test strip package insert applies.
- Once a capillary blood sample has been applied to the test area of the test strip, the app interprets the color change and a semi-quantitative blood glucose range appears on the smartphone display.
- The system must not be used to diagnose or rule out diabetes.
- Self-testing is not a substitute for visits to your doctor. You must receive proper instruction from a qualified healthcare professional before you start self-testing your blood glucose.
- Do not store any other objects such as cleaning cloths or used test strips in a test strip container that contains unused test strips. This could make the test strips unusable. Do not store used test strips in a test strip container that still contains unused test strips.
- If the test strips are not stored or used properly, they can deliver incorrect test results. This can lead to a serious health incident.
- Do not rub the blood drop onto the test field when applying the blood.
- Read these instructions for use before testing your blood glucose with the Accu-Chek Active test strips.
- Store the test strips at temperatures between +2 and +30 °C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.