About Triple A Cal FD Tablet:
Each film-coated Triple A Cal FD tablet contains Calcium 300 mg (In the form of Calcium Hydroxide and Calcium oxide pretreated with heated algae), Cholecalciferol 1000 IU and Excipients q.s.
Use of Triple A Cal FD Tablet:
Triple A Cal FD tablet is a dietary supplement, prescribed for:
- Calcium deficiency
- Postmenopausal Osteoporosis
Usage Direction of Triple A Cal FD Tablet:
- Triple A Cal FD tablet should be taken orally.
- Triple A Cal FD tablet is taken whole with the help of water.
- Do not crush, chew or break the tablet.
- Do not stop or skip the medicine without physician’s advice
- Do not consume more than the prescribed quantity.
Precaution & Related Information of Triple A Cal FD Tablet:
Storage condition of
Triple A Cal FD Tablet:
- If allergic to this medicine inform the physician immediately.
- If find any complication inform the physician immediately.
- Consult with the physician during pregnancy & lactation.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Protect from moisture, light and excessive heat.