About Pyrigesic 650 mg Tablet :
Each uncoated Pyrigesic 650 mg tablet contains: Paracetamol IP 650 mg.
Use of Pyrigesic 650 mg Tablet :
Pyrigesic 650 mg tablet is prescribed for the treatment of:
- Mild to moderate pain
- Headache & muscle aches
- Back pain & toothache
Usage Directionof Pyrigesic 650 mg Tablet :
- Pyrigesic 650 mg tablet should be taken orally.
- Pyrigesic 650 mg tablet is taken whole with the help of water.
- Do not crush, chew or break the tablet.
- Do not skip or stop the medicine without physician’s advice.
- Do not consume more than the prescribed quantity.
Precautions And Related Information Of Pyrigesic 650 mg Tablet :
- If allergic to this tablet inform the physician immediately.
- If find any other complications inform the physician immediately.
- Overdose may be injurious to liver.
- Taking more than daily dose of paracetamol may cause serious liver damage or allergic reactions e.g. swelling of the face, mouth & throat, difficulty in breathing, itching or rash.
- Consult with physician during pregnancy and lactation.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a dry place. Protect from light & moisture.