About Nasivion Mini 0.01%Nasal Drop:
Nasivion Mini 0.01%Nasal Drop is a medicine indicated for relieving nasal congestion (blocked nose).
Each ml of Nasivion Mini 0.01%Nasal Drop contains Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride 0.1 mg.
Oxymetazoline is a nasal decongestant with selective alpha-2 agonistic action. Oxymetazoline narrows the small blood vessels and reduces blood flow in the inner surface of the nose by producing local vasoconstriction, therefore providing relief from nasal congestion.
Use of Nasivion Mini 0.01%Nasal Drop:
Nasivion Mini 0.01%Nasal Drop is prescribed to treat nasal congestion (Nose block) caused by a variety of conditions such as common cold, hay fever, and upper respiratory allergies.
Usage Direction of Nasivion Mini 0.01%Nasal Drop:
- Nasivion Mini 0.01%Nasal Drop is intended for external use only, in a dose and direction as prescribed by the physician.
- Clean the baby’s nose.
- In lying down posture, the baby’s head can be tilted backward or comfortably arched over the edge of the bed.
- Squeeze the dropper to apply the correct number of drops into the nose.
- With the dropper inverted over the affected nostril, instill drops of the solution as per the suggested use.
- Close the cap tightly after use.
- Do not skip or stop the medicine without the physician’s advice.
- Do not use more than the prescribed quantity.
Precaution & Related information of Nasivion Mini 0.01%Nasal Drop:
- If hypersensitive or allergic to Nasivion Mini 0.01%Nasal Drop, inform the physician immediately.
- If found any other complications, inform the physician immediately.
- The Physician should be well informed when concomitant use of this nasal drop with any other medicines.
- Do not use if the seal is broken.
- Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride containing nasal drops should not be used for longer than 10 consecutive days. A treatment-free period of several days should precede any repeated use.
- Medical supervision is indicated in pre-mature or underweight newborns to avoid the risk of over-dosage.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Storage condition of Nasivion Mini 0.01%Nasal Drop:
- Preserve in a tight container at a temperature not exceeding 30°C.