Pack of: 1
Quantity: 1 N + ( Free Accu Chek Instant 10 Test Strips)
Product Type: Blood Glucose Monitoring System
Packaging Type: Mono Carton
Ideal For: Unisex
Accu Chek Instant S Blood Glucose Monitor Meter with Accu-Chek Instant test strips is intended to quantitatively measurement of glucose levels in fresh capillary whole blood from the finger, palm, forearm, and upper arm as an aid in monitoring the effectiveness of glucose control. This system can be used at home or by health care professionals in clinical settings.
- The Intuitive target range indicator with 9 color values gives you visual reassurance
- Your test result and your averages (7/30/90 days) are visible on the meter
- No set up required – Just insert a strip, apply a small blood sample, and read your blood glucose result on the large display
- Easy-edge test strip - Apply a small drop of blood anywhere along the wide, yellow edge
- Proven accuracy guaranteed by the makers of the Accu-Chek brand, fulfilling the requirements of the ISO 15197:2013^
- Test strips come in a 10, 25, 50 vial, so you can choose whatever fits your budget or therapy
- All data can be uploaded to the Accu-Chek Connect Online portal (USB)
- Meter storage conditions: Temperature: -25° C to +70° C (39° F to 113° F)
- Memory capacity: The meter automatically stores at least 720 blood glucose results in memory, but only the last blood glucose result and your 7, 30, and 90-day averages can be viewed on the meter.
- Automatic off: 90 seconds after performing a test, 15 seconds after the test strip is removed, or 5 seconds from the last test result screen.
- Weight: Approx. 40 g (with batteries)
- Interfaces: USB: micro-B connector
- Sample claims: Capillary/Venous/Arterial/Neonate
- Measuring principle: FAD glucose dehydrogenase (GDH)
- Hematocrit range: 10 to 65 %
- Humidity range: 10 to 90 %
- Altitude independence: 0 to 3,094 m (10,150 ft)
- Measuring time: Less than 4 seconds
- Measuring conditions: 4° C to 45° C(39° F to 113° F)
- 1 N Accu-Chek Instant S meter (with 1 N battery)
- 1 N Accu-Chek Softclix lancing device
- 10 N sterile Accu-Chek Softclix lancets
- 1 N User manual
- 1 N Quick start guide
- 1 N Carry case
- 1 N Testing guide
- 1 N Accu-Chek Softclix information sheet
- Accu Chek Instant Blood Glucose Monitor is intended for external use only as advised.
- Please collect the free vial of 10 test strips from your chemist at the time of purchase of this pack.
- Scan the QR code to know the usage direction of Accu-Chek Instant S.
- For self-monitoring of Blood Glucose (SMBG) category only.
- Blood glucose values on the Target range Indicator (TRI) must be interpreted in conjunction with the appropriate medical condition of the patient at the time of taking the reading, and in accordance with the advice & education received from your physician.
- Before usage always goes through the leaflet or label instruction that comes with the product.
- Store as per health care professional.
- Keep out of reach of children.