For Serviceable Area (i.e. States of West Bengal, Delhi, UP, Haryana)
System / Process:
Retailer can initiate return request from their login.
Initiating and Checking Return from Customer’s login:
Dashboard >> Welcome User link >> Request Return
Return Time Frame from Delivery
For any other reason
All products except non-returnable products
Till 6th Day of purchase
Conditions & Guidelines (For Regular Sales Return):
- 4% of the product purchased from us can only be returned
- The return of temperature controlled products (i.e. Insulin, Injection, temperature controlled eye drops, chocolates, etc.) will not be accepted by Retailer Shakti, except at the time of delivery received as damaged.
- The return of products should be in good condition otherwise it will not be accepted as return to Retailer Shakti.
- Any amount which needs to be adjusted due to a return of product will be adjusted against a Credit Note.
- OTC and FMCG goods cannot be returned beyond 6th Day of purchase.
Expiry Settlement Policy for Pharmaceutical Products:
- Sales Return must be approved before sending. To get details about approval, please check your Dashboard or Call 6292002002.
- The products must reach warehouse minimum before 15+ days from the date of expiry.
- Products should be sent in between in 12th to 20th of every month.
- No return will be accepted within the period of 1st October till 30th October and 1st March till 31st March.
- Credit Note will be raised within 1 month from the date of receiving the goods.
- Credit Note will be adjusted against next purchase bills amount.
- Only the batch billed through Retailer shakti can be adjusted.
- Non-returnable product cannot be adjusted.
- Max of 4% of the total invoice value of the product purchased from us can only be settled.
- Settlement value would be as per market trade norm.
- Non acceptable products will be returned to Retailer with note.
Products that cannot be returned (Except at the time of delivery received as damaged):
- Any Unsealed/Damaged/Opened/Used Products
- Temperature controlled products (i.e. Insulin, Injection, temperature controlled eye drops, chocolates, etc.), Undergarments/Perfume/Surgical Goods/Orthopedic Products. These categories are excluded from our general return policy due to efficacy and hygiene reasons.
- Refunds & Exchanges are not accepted except in case the packet is not open & it is in original packaging condition.
If you have received a damaged product, please initiate a return on our website/app within 3 days from the time of our delivery. We will pick the damaged product from you at no extra cost at the time of delivery of the next order.
Products delivered in Non-Serviceable Area will be on non-returnable basis. No returns will be accepted.
Shipping within Serviceable Area
- Free Shipping on orders above Rs. 1000/- within serviceable area (i.e. West Bengal). There will be a charge of Rs. 50/- for shipping on orders below Rs. 1000/-
- COD facility is available for all orders in serviceable area.
- Your order will be delivered in 72 hours in serviceable area.
- The Shipping charges shall be levied on every order irrespective of the number of orders placed by a Retailer on the same day.
- The Shipping Charges/Freight Charges shall be Rs.200 or 2% of the Net Order Value, whichever is higher.
- The Shipping charges shall be levied on every order irrespective of the number of orders placed by a Retailer on the same day. And the order will be delivered within 7-10 working days.
- You can Cancel an order in "In Process"/"Order Placed" status by clicking on the Cancel link/button.
- You will be able to Cancel an order within 3 hours of placing the order provided the order has not been confirmed/processed by us. However, you will not be able to cancel those orders that have already been confirmed/processed by us.