About Vitomin D3 Sachet:
Each Vitomin D3 Sachet contains Cholecalciferol 60000 IU and Excipients q.s.
Cholecalciferol, also called vitamin D3, has numerous health benefits. Cholecalciferol is produced naturally by ultraviolet irradiation of the provitamin, 7- dehydrocholesterol (a precursor of vitamin D) in the skin. It enhances intestinal calcium & phosphate absorptions, maintains strong bones, and helps prevent phosphaturia by inhibiting parathyroid hormone secretion. It is essential to support the overall growth and development of an individual.
Use of Vitomin D3 Sachet:
Vitomin D3 Sachet is prescribed for:
- Treat & prevent vitamin D3 deficiency and associated conditions
- Enhance intestinal calcium and phosphorous absorption
- Help in the formation of strong bones & teeth
- Boost immunity to fight against infections
- Promote absorption of calcium in muscles, thus improves the functioning of muscles
- Support overall growth and development of an individual.
Usage direction of Vitomin D3 Sachet:
- Vitomin D3 Sachet should be taken orally, in dose & direction as advised by the physician.
- ¼ to 1 sachet can be mixed with milk or as directed by the physician.
- Do not stop or skip the medicine without physician’s advice.
- Do not consume more than the prescribed quantity.
Precaution & Related information of Vitomin D3 Sachet:
- If allergic to Vitomin D3 Sachet, inform the physician immediately.
- If find any other complication inform the physician immediately.
- Do not use if sachet is open, leak or damage.
- Consult with the physician during pregnancy & lactation.
- Keep all medicines out of reach of children.
Storage condition of Vitomin D3 Sachet:
Store protected from light & moisture, at a temperature not exceeding 30ºC.