About Irentia Tablet:
Each film coated Irentia tablet contains Ferrous Ascorbate equivalent to Elemental Iron 60 mg, Folic acid 1.5 mg and Methylcobalamin 500 mcg.
Use of Irentia Tablet:
Irentia tablet is used to prescribe for the treatment of:
- Iron deficiency anemia
- Anemia due to pregnancy and lactation
- Other nutritional deficiency due to elemental iron
Usage direction of Irentia Tablet:
- Irentia tablet should be taken orally.
- Irentia tablet is taken whole with the help of water.
- Do not crush, chew or break the tablet.
- Do not stop or skip the medicine without physician’s advice.
- Do not consume more than the prescribed quantity.
Precaution & Related information of Irentia Tablet:
- If allergic to this medicine, inform the physician immediately.
- If find any other complication inform the physician immediately.
- Consult with the physician during pregnancy & lactation.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store protect from light & moisture at a temperature not exceeding 25ºC.